4.03.2010

DREAM SHOE!

i have found the shoe of my dreams.

it gets better.

i found them on EBAY.....wait for it....

IN MY SIZE!!!



behold, the Balenciaga Cork Platforms Sandals. sold out everywhere. sigh, aren't they BEAUTIFUL? they are like the casual version of my patent leather/cork heels i wore to origins. but even though they are ridiculously discounted on ebay, the are still beyond my meager budget. stupid stupid stupid want versus means discrepancy. i can't wait til they finally match.

until then, these summer shoes will hold me over. as per sallyplant's request, behold, my new 5" wedges! (still in transit...but its okay they are not for a2 wear anyway). found them on ebay for over $550 OFF! wooot


i am deeply in love with all things cork. okay, not all things, all shoes. cork has won my heart as the most comfortable material for shoes - very shock absorbent! even for stilletos, i always keep my eyes peeled for a cork layer btw the footbed and the heel, esp if over 4" in height (like the perfect balenciagas!)

and i also bought my first pair of flats. my one and ONLY pair that i own of this variety. i showed lily who said they were just okay (sad) but i bought them anyways (yay).

my legs look deceivingly longer than they are here, what a great camera-phone angle! (i tucked my jeans into the shoe bc im weird like that) the shoes gave me blisters, but they made me happy when i looked down, AND they were 50% off + the last pair in stock, which means they passed the test. WIN!

no boots photos, bc nick is making me return them.

origins photo update coming soon :)

the reading room smells like weed. i had to stop studying to take a break. please dont hurt me nick.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha it was 50% off? nice. they're cute on you......i'm glad though that nc made you return your boots. you have to sacrifice sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally stand by your method of talking about how much you SAVED as opposed to how much you SPENT.

    Awesome strategy. Ugh, nc is being a saboteur to your legitimate expenses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha no comments, just feelings: i like this post.

    ReplyDelete