4.07.2010

5' 7"

my new dg wedges came in the mail yesterday!

BUT i didn't allow myself to open the box until after i got home from studying. my parents used to always treat me like this, and i ha-ated it. no dinner until you do your kumon michelle! no tv until you practice piano! i even finished my kumon in my homecoming dress on my kitchen table when i was a freshman in high school, with my date waiting outside for me, so i could go to the dance. i always cursed my parents for this, and swore i would NEVER do this to my own daughter, whom i'd love and cherish and never force her to do her kumon to enjoy life. who am i kidding, my poor future daughter will totally have to do her kumon. but i digress.

the shoes are 5" in height, making me a glorious 5'7".

from far, far, far away, someone (with bad vision) may actually believe that those additional 5" are part of my God-given legs, because of the nude color of the shoes.

and YES, this is the shameless reason why i love nude heels!

on the left are my old summer '09 cork wedges. on the right are my summer '10 wedges!
i grew 2 inches in 1 year! yessssss.

6 comments:

  1. 1 more inch, and I can't be seen walking with you. flunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luggs! platforms for men. besides, they are angled down, so i don't get the benefit of the full 5"

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. dont be sad. i love them. besides, i fully intend to get limb-lengthening surgery this summer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6rUTlbaSkA).

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. this exchange between nick and meesh is better than the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah this is awesome. i request to see them in person. are they at your crib (by this, i refer to your lawyer's club room just in case theres confusion) or nick's?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just have to say that it's really funny to see tina use the word "crib."

    ReplyDelete