4.09.2010

stranded

i am stranded in the reading room with no cell phone (in my room) + no keys to my room to get my cellphone (in nick's room - whom i cannot contact because of my displaced cell phone which is in my room which i cannot access because of my displaced keys that are in his room)

life is currently not so good.

even worse yet - i have no books with me. thus i am in the reading room, against my will, without anything to study, with the sound of drills and banging of construction to complete my wonderful life.

as sally would say, my life is way below average.

thank goodness for my blog right now to bring my life a little bit closer to average. i will blog about my new things, i.e. happy things!!!

so i FINALLY bought this yesterday at the mall, and promised tina i would write up a review!

claims from sephora's website:

Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops dry nails to the touch in one minute, and completely in five minutes, with just one or two drops per nail. They're perfect for the woman who needs to polish and go! As an added bonus, nourishing ingredients, vitamin E and jojoba oil keep nails in top condition.



i read this thinking, yea right, probably bS like all cosmetic claims. but i have good news.
OPI drops deliver! i hate having chipped nails + have a short attention span with nail color (bored easily), so i am constantly intoxicating nick and filling his apartment with nail polish fumes and then following up with incessant complaints about how i ruined my just-done nails bc i didn't wait for them to dry. a vicious perpetual cycle. yes, epitome of annoying gf i am.

last night i painted my nails a new color, which turned out to be way too sheer for my liking, so i glopped on a bjillion layers. i used this magical potion and voila - dry to the touch in 1 minute; able to be back on the computer and typing with confidence, sans fear of ruined nail/nailpolish getting on my keyboard (omg the worst).

OPI win!!! win win win win win win.

the solution to one of my life's many problems. i still have so many, but now i have so many minus one.

PS. i convinced nick that i needed the boots he was making me return, and that they wouldn't be on sale next season when it got cold again and thus i needed them NOW. and then proved my point by wearing them out after i made my argument, and then received tina's blessing. :]

2 comments:

  1. i'm totes going to go buy that. i am exactly the same way. must change nail colors 2x a week!!

    i'm sorry you're stuck in the RR..........more time for online shopping...........? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZZINGGG. im glad they worked out well!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete