4.13.2010

salamimami

help! NC is holding my prom pictures hostage!

arguably for a good cause though (that i don't spend 3420948290384234 hours editing and choosing the right ones for uploading onto the interwebz)

so no prom post. yet. ever? who knows. i hope the photos are pretty.

in the mean time i will post something less picture worthy, but still exciting.


NC bought salami today. from where? GILT! of all places to purchase meat. but this purchase comes with the added bonus of $25 in gilt credit (thank you!). this now means i have to buy something. my life is full of obligations. i hope this week's sales don't let me down.

p.s. tina- the pho at china gate makes me sad :(

2 comments:

  1. the salami looks beaaautiful!!

    blah to pho at china gate. have you had bun bo? my friend posted a picture of it on her blog and i was sososososo jealous. its like my favorite vietnamese soup everrr. look at her pic: http://vantastical.blogspot.com/2010/04/soul-food.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm disappointed that there are no prom photos.

    ReplyDelete