4.21.2010

right now

...my con law class smells like b.o. i was inspired to post about it after reading lily's comment on tina's blog how people stop showering during finals. ew. disgust.

...i am eating a chocolate almond croissant from pastry peddler bc NC is best evar.

...i can't wait to eat good sushi.

...my immune system is shot. i feel my finals-eye stye coming on, and i contracted NC's bug. i swallowed lots of raw garlic and drank lots of lemon tea last night. still fighting.

...debating if i should skip my last 1L class....not because i'm bad ass, but bc that class is retarded.

2 comments:

  1. finals eye stye! omg, i am so happy that i'm a 2L and so sad that you are a measly 1L (i think I had mad eye problems back then too!)

    i refrained from making fun of NC when I saw him heading over the the LC to deliver to you the baked goods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh!! youre getting sick??? sucks. feel better!!

    ReplyDelete