4.28.2010

rape. duress. self defense. MURDER!!!!




last night before my crim law final. those were the only words in my head. but then i saw flowers on my desk! and water in my room!!!! probably the only thing that could make me smile after a miserable 12 hours+ in the rr studying about bad things people do to each other.

today, i dont even know what any criminal related term means anymore. if there is ONE thing on this earth (academic related) that i can say with confidence that i am good, no, GREAT at is this. i can unlearn things sooooooooo fast. LIGHTNING SPEED!!! it feels good to empty my brain. so much better than filling it, which is such a slow dreary process.

this is what my room looks like when it is clean.









i napped for 2 hours, and played on the internet for another hour. now i'm gonna go get some boba. i haven't left the NC's house -> RR -> LC route in so long. i wonder if i will get lost.

1 comment: